Monday, January 01, 2007

HK year 2

I've been here over a year and this is what I've mostly been doing of late...


Me and Bev doing NYE in style! (Dec. 06)


Filming advert with Valley team-mates (Dec. '06)


7s final team in HK Stadium (Dec. '06)


Christmas Dinner at the Roche's (dec. '06)


Me, Sean & Darren night diving off Cebu in the Philippines (Oct. '06)


HK cricket 6s (Nov. '06)


Me making not so deisnger screen at Ultra factory in Zhaoqing (Oct. '06)


Golf in Cebu (Oct. '06)


Darren, Joyce Sean and me enjoying some Christmas spirit (Dec. '06)


Me, Jane & Rachel, Halong Bay (Dec. '06)

Scared in Sapa, Vietnam (Dec. '06)



Fine dining Cebu style with Darren (Oct. '06)


Drunk with Julie, Peak Cafe (Nov. '06)


Me, Jane and Rachel meeting Uncle Ho (Dec. '06)


Me and Ms Denyer after one or two too many (Dec. '06)


Glitz and Glam party, Emily, Dave and oh yes... me! (Dec. '06)


Me and Jane in Aqua, Kowloon (Dec. '06)


Gweilo Canto pop-guess the song (Dec. '06)


Briliant, drunken self protrait plus a few others (Dec. '06)


Me and Gom the guide, Sapa (Dec. '06)


Teaching Rachel Suduko, not an easy task! (Dec. '06)


Me, Sean, DJs and HK at night - class! (Sept. '06)


Chilling in Halong Bay (Dec. '06)


Me and Rachel looking cool - and dry - in Sapa (Dec. '06)


Kebabs, the way to a happy life (Sept. '06)


Another good use for Ben, Wan Chai (Sept. 'o6)


A merlion and me in Singapore (Nov. 06)


Me, Bev and another beautiful rendition of John Denver (Sept. '06)


Me with rugby battle scars and impressed Polish girl!(Dec. '06)


Me and Rachel at Happy Valley (Dec. '06)


Me, Bob, Sean and Will, Lan Kwai Fong (Sept. '06)


I can only assume alcohol was involved... (Sept. '06)


Ben has his uses (Sept. '06)


Melanie, me and Arthur building a Vitra designer chair at their factory, woohoo!(Sept '06)


its good some of us made an effort to get dressed up! (Sept '06)


Sean enjoying my speech, on the boat for Bev's birthday (Sept '06)


Sean, me, Alan and Alex, Bev's party , Hebe Haven (Sept '06)


Angie (agent) and me, Volar (Aug '06)


Hans, me, Joyce and Christine, Volar models party (Aug '06)

BBQ at Seans (Aug '06)

me, Damien, Minh, Alex, Yutaka and Hans, Roche manor (Aug '06)

Alex, me, Sonny (the dog) Damien, Sean, Yutaka and Minh (Aug '06)


Cococabana - Sara's white birthday party


Quenifer, Alex, Zoe and me (July '06)


The birthday girl, Deep Water Bay (July '06)


Alex and me with random Dutch types, Gecko (July '06)


Working meeting designers from HBO (July '06)


Alex and me trying to stay positive after England went out (July '06)


The usual suspects, Post 97, LJF (July '06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home