Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas '05

On my blog, the only rule for photos is I have to be in them, it's all about me!
However, as I spent Christmas '05 with my family after 20 months off I've decided to be charitable and let them in on the act!
(That said its still almost all about me...)

December 22nd to 30th 2005


Jane, Dad, Mum, Me and Rachel, Hotel Tavernier, Courmayeur


Mum, Dad and me looking good in stripes


Proof that sober people try self-portraits to!


Ice ice baby!


Is it a bird, is it a plane, can you even see me flying passed the trees?


Jane moments before....


Ouch, who needs knee ligaments anyway?


Once one gets something... Sister?!?


Mum and Jane, might of had a drink.


Me Pop.


Me and Rach, drunk


Me and Rachel sober (shame cameraman wasn't)


Dad and Jane, the first ascent


Believe it or not the only skilled skier.


Family can do that to you.


woohoo, go mum!

I meant "whoa mum, stop!"


Me, Mum and Dad, cold.


Top of closed black icy mess, and yes, obviously!


About to leave with well travelled wet wipes
Me in the Tennis Bar, not sure what I'm drinking but it isn't good!
Mum, Rachel and Jane, Christmas in'it!


The Tree, Wray


Me and my godson Joseph


Me in a panda's arse and why not....



Me and me sisters in Courmayeur, Italy (25th Dec. '05)


Mum and Dad in Wray, UK


Me and me sisters in Nottingham, UK (Dec '05)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home