Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Asian Gallery Jan-June '06

Before you continue through this part of my blog I must say that these are not officially sanctioned photos. As I've been travelling for a while I've not kept many on my own pictures so lots of these are the random images (in random order) of me that have been posted on the web or sent to me.
What I'm trying to say is I'm far more tanned, toned and generally better looking than these pictures would imply so please put on a high quality pair or pink sunglasses before viewing!


Bit of caving in the Buddha Water Cave, Yangshuo (June '06)


Travis's 35th at The Stoop, Lantau (June '06)


Me in the sea (June '06)


Dom, Rob, Zoe, me and Travis and an inflatable octopus (June '06)


Me and Andy looking cool in the Buddha Water Cave, Yangshuo (June '06)


Mum, Dad and me (in new yellow t'shirt) on Victoria Peak, HK (April '06)


Me and Meagan in the 'tourist tunnel', Shanghai (May '06)


Me looking fresh on top of Moon Hill, Yangshuo (June '06)


Me and my Caddy, Palm Island Resort, China (May '06)


Cheung Sha Beach (Jun '06)


Me and Stuart on a junk (June '06)


Food in Bangkok (Mar. '06)

Winning a German shirt at Happy Valley! (May '06)


Winning Wheelchair Wars (Feb '06)


Dinner at the Roche's (Feb '06)


Me and Joanne (friend from work) at Levi's party (April '06)


Me and Meagan on sanpan at Sai Kung (Jan '06)



Jane, Meagan and Me, CNY fireworks, honest! (Jan '06)


Enjoying the spoils of victory with Travis (April '06)


It's hard work winning, HK 7s (April '06)


The boys, me and Dawn in Klong, Wanchai (Feb '06)


Big yellow octopus


Peter and me having redecorated the bosses desk in silver! (Mar '06)


Me in Macau (Feb '06)


Just because! on The Peak, HK (Feb '06)


What..... LKF with Meagan (Jan '06)


called revenge I think


Me and Jane, Temple at Big Buddha, Lantau (Jan '06)


Me and me sister (Jan. '06)


Nick, Katie, Meagan and Me in LKF (Jan '06)


Zee, Damien and Me, Big Buddha (Jan '06)


I may look happy but it's veggie food! (Jan '06)

Jane the keenest tourist ever, hundreds of steps at the 10,000 buddhas and no knee! (Jan '06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home